Thursday, September 15, 2011

some work in progress

Not much to show, today. 
I have pencilled a few designs and spent most of the day problem solving with my longarm.
It is temperamental at the best of times, but has not been used for a few months, while I have been otherwise occupied.
Because I wanted to use it, it decided to throw a tizzy.
It wasn't the upper tension,
nor the bottom tension
Although I checked and redid these many times.
And then, finally...
It was the foot pressure!
Then, I couldn't find my special little tool for fixing this problem.
I searched high and low
But I still couldn't find it
...so I went and nicked one from my hubby.

Ah, breathe a sigh of relief, my machine started to actually sew!

So... I did some work on a collage I started at Cecille's Unique Stitching's workshop at the Melbourne craft fair.

ah... It was a while ago.
Here is a picture of where I got to before the thread broke........
At least I got all the bits stitched down.
Just one of those days