Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Found one I had forgotten about

Today I am joining Elizabeth at T for Tuesday.
As many of you might know, I have rather overloaded myself with commitments at the moment.  I am doing two uni units, a course with Elizabeth Barton and a course with Linda Kemshall.  My homework load is quite high and I also have a deadline to finish my tangled Textiles piece next weekend!
So, for today, i am just showing you a hitherto unphotographed teapot I had forgotten simply because it is not a teapot, lol.
It is a blown glass paperweight that belongs to the other half.
As you can see it is quite lovely with bubbles and green glass embedded.  It is quite small,  just a little bit too big to hold in your hand,  but I often pass by it each day and forget it is a teapot.
Don't forget to look at the other blogs over on elizabeths linky.

Happy creating!